Coordinating across an organization can be difficult. It's especially difficult when communication becomes siloed by each department or team. Luckily, we're here to help!
With this feature, you can customize the notifications from Join It to automatically include a different configuration of administrators on each important notification.
- Membership Confirmations: The email that is sent when a member first joins your organization.
- Tip: These emails can also be customized per membership type.
- Membership Renewal Confirmations: The email that is sent when a member renews their membership with your organization.
- Membership Expirations: The email that is sent when membership expires.
- Membership Cancellations: The email that is sent when a member cancels their membership to your organization.
- Renewal Reminders: The email that is scheduled and sent ahead of an expiration date to remind members to renew their memberships.
- Tip: This is included in the Pro (and above) subscription level
- Failed Payment Notifications: The email that is sent when a payment (for a re-billing membership) fails.
- Tip: In your Stripe account, you can determine how many payment failures until membership is canceled.
Keeping members in the loop can certainly be a difficult task, but we hope that these automated messages and configurable notifications are one component of making your life a little easier!